Thursday, September 06, 2012

Thinking of You - Crealies Guest DT Card

Hello.

I was honored to be asked by Annelies, owner of Crealies, if I wanted to be her guest designer and of course I said yes!  Annelies is from the Netherlands.  Her webshop Crealies has some really gorgeous templates and dies--shapes, borders, corners, flowers, leaves...  Check it out HERE.

So, I am the Guest Designer for the month of September for her Crealies Blog which you can find HERE.  This is the first of several cards that I have made--the rest will be shown later on during the month.


I have used Crealis products to create this card.  The shapes were made using the In-Shape Cutting Templates No. 7.  The flowers were created using Creative Flowers No. 02 dies and the leaves are from Creative Shapes No. 16 dies.

And this adorable image--and she is one of my favorite Magnolia images--is Rose Scent Tilda.  She is from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012.  I used markers to do the colouring.


This stamp is available from Magnolia-licious, Diana's on-line store HERE.  Diana has a vast collection of both the full-size and mini-size stamps.

I have made this into an easel card--one of my favorite types of cards.


From a different angle...



Challeges I would like to enter with this card: 
Allsorts Challenge Week 170 - Anything But a Card
No Matter Which Challenges #2 - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Magnolia-Mania Challenge #54 - Favorite Magnolia Rubber Stamp
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Recipe: 1 image, 2 papers and 3 flowers (the sentiment stamp is an old stamp that I forgot I had)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamps - Put a Stamp On It!
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #233 - Autumn Gold

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Your visit is very much appreciated.  Enjoy your day!


Materials and Tools Used:
Sentiment Stamps: PSX 'Thinking of You'

DP's:  Recollections Owl Be Falling In Love Greenhouse and Recollections Batiked My Interest Mango

Dies:  Crealies In-Shape Cutting Templates No. 7; Crealies Creative Flowers No. 02, Crealies Creative Shapes punch No. 16

Miscelleneous:  Tim Holtz distress ink stamp pad Walnut Stain and Dried Marigold; pearls from my stash; Coluzzle circle template

Medium:  alcohol-ink based markers--Letraset Promarker and Pantone Trias, Shin-Han Touch markers
- face and skin--blush, coral, soft peach, vanilla, oatmeal, pastel pink
- hair--umber, burnt sienna, Touch 100, caramel, sandstone
- blouse and socks--raw sienna, mustard, pastel yellow, buttercup
- coveralls--Touch 42, olive green, 5767-T, marsh green, 617-T
- flower and heart--burnt umber, 484-T, 486-T






38 comments:

Lady E said...

Beautiful card! lovely shape and colours! Great image!
Hugs
Lady E

Debbie said...

A stunning card Norma.
The shape is beautiful and those papers are to die for!
Such a sweet Tilda too, just perfect.
Debbiex

Alice said...

Wow! Amazing card! Love the beautiful flowers!
Alice

Annelies said...

Your card is great. Thanks for being my guestdesigner.

Hugs, Annelies

Anne said...

Love the shapes, and the image and colors are wonderful! gorgeous flowers. :)

Hugs, Anne.

brenda said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful Norma, the shape the colours all of it.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Christina C. said...

WOW.....love the gorgeous shape of this card and, of course, the magnificently colored Tilda. The flowers are just beautiful....will have to check out this site!
Thank you for always inspiring the rest of us with your creativity and talent!

Mojca said...

Oh waw this is so pretty. I love the shape, the papers are absolutely gorgeous and your colouring stunning. Hugs! Mojca

Craftnut said...

This is a lovely autumnul card, thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week. Tracy x

Cordine said...

It's absolutely gorgeous Norma!
Don't you love those Crealies dies!
Hugs
Cordine

Miranda said...

Such a lovely card and your flowers are breathtaking, thanks for the tutorial it's really inspiring!
warm greet Miranda

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

WOW you did a fantastic job. So totally pretty.
Blessings Doreen

Dangina Martinez said...

Gorgeous layout!
Hugs, Dangina

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous Norma. The DP looks awesome. flowers and coloring are fabulous. I love the shape of the card.
Hugs maz

Sharon said...

Such a pretty card and the colours are ideal for our theme. Thanks for sharing at CCT.x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh Norma, this is exquisite!!! The shape, the rich colors, and your gorgeous coloring all combine to make one fantastic card! I love it! Congrats on your GDT! They're lucky to have you!
hugs, Sharon

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and wow those flowers are stunning! Thanks for joining us at NMW challenges and good luck
Claire xx

Christa said...

hi Norma,

Wow so awesome card you have made from crealies inshape , it looks so shipshape, if i cut it by hand ,my sissor has its own live then LOL.
i work also a lot with crealies produkts, they are so awesome.
love the tutorial of your distress flowers.
i go this next friday to a craftfair, annelies will be there to, want to buy some more flowers, i will try your idea its so great.

and i a became a follower , your a great artist hugs xx Christa

Cathy Lee said...

This is totally gorgeous, Norma. I love the card design, pretty flowers and Tilda looks lovely on this. I'm off to check out Crealies. I'm sure to find something I like, can't wait to shop.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

stampingtink said...

Just stunning! I love the design of the card and your coloring is gorgeous. Beautiful!

Candy said...

Hi Norma,
Your new card is fantastic !!!!
Beautiful new dies -I will be checking the store for sure.
Big hugs, Candy

Karen said...

Stunning card! Love the warm colors and the flowers!!!

Karen

Karen said...

Such a gorgeous card! : )

Cami said...

Beautiful shaped easel card, Norma! Congratulations on your GDT with Crealies! You'll soon be a regular DT with all your talent and lovely creations!

Hugs,
Cami

lovingrammahood said...

Beautiful, beautiful !! The shape and colors of this card are wonderful. I love everything about it and then some :) The flowers are fantastic and I agree, that Tilda is so adorable.

Donna

Suzi Mac said...

This is gorgeous Norma, I love the shape, your pretty papers and flowers. Of course sweet Tilda is beautiful as always.
Hugs
Suzi x

cabio's craft corner said...

Congratulations on the GDT position Norma. Your shape card is beautiful Great contrast of the yellow flowers on this card and the colored Tilda looks awesome inside there :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Kelly said...

Norma your card is so beautiful!! Quit enabling me to buy more, I love the Crealies shapes and the flowers are gorgeous. Not enough $$ to go everywhere, hmm decisions. You are so inspiring and I love it.
Hugs Kelly

Elle said...

Congradulations! You deserve it!
I'm in love with the shape of your card and those flowers are SO BEAUTIFUL! Great job on coloring your image, too!!!

paola said...

your work as always of the highest standard and your flowers just breathtaking another little masterpiece. It wouldnt surprise me if crealies took you on permanent, fabulous work!
smiles
Paola

Jenée said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. The little Tilda is coloured to perfection, and I soooo like those flowers you've made from the dies. Wishing those dies were available here (sigh). My purse would definitely suffer! You do make wonderful cards. Always enjoy visiting and see your latest lovely.

cathylynn said...

Norma this is breath taking! WOW I love everything you've done here. I'll have to check out this site. You know we can never have enough supplies! They are so lucky to have you!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Suzan L said...

Hi Norma, What a gorgeous easel card! I love the shape that you used. I'll have to check out the templates. I know some people don't like using them, but I don't mind cutting things out myself. The flowers are also so beautiful with the pearl center! Congratulation on being asked to be a Guest DT for Crealies. They are so lucky to have you on their team!
Hugs,
Suzan

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers and pretty card design, just beautiful my friend
Hugs Julie P

paula said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours xx stunning xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Norma, je suis impardonnable. How could I miss this awesome creation of yours? the shape is just fabulous, the colors totally beautiful, and the flowers, WOW. tilda is magnificiently colored,Everything is just beautiful. Hugs.

DesignerDiva said...

WOW Norma what a beautiful card!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck with the challenge
Laurie xx

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Beautiful shape card. Love the image. Thank you for shaing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...